Happy Monday everyone!
It’s been a while since I posted one of these, or anything for that matter.
I lost my inspiration a bit the last few weeks and when I did write something, I wasn’t happy with it. But, I have been working on a few blogposts that I hope to share with you soon.
A few fun things I did over the last few weeks.
- A late birthday High Tea at SUE’s which was so delicious. Vegan and Zoet Zonder Suiker (sweet without sugar)!
- Ice cream dates with old friends are the best. Even when it’s cold and rainy.
- Strolling along the Swan Market and wanting to buy absolutely EVERYTHING.
- Watching Ant Man and the Wasp, the Spy who dumped me and Equalizer 2 in theaters.
- A much needed Pedicure.
- Watched Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at the Pleinbios, an outside movie screening in Rotterdam, and what an incredible movie it was.
- And last but not least, friends diner dates at Jamie’s Diner, Meatcave and La Cubanita.
Here are a few Things I Liked this week:
One | Stradivarius
When shopping in Ibiza, I finally got one of those round raffia bags. I’ve been looking for one that is affordable, closes with a zipper on the inside and one that comes with a shoulder strap. And I found it!
Two | Waxmelts by Molelo
At the Swan Market I bought a whole bunch of new waxmelts and a brand new wax burner. I have the scent Oriental Musk in now and it’s so relaxing.
Three | Autumn wardrobe
Even though I know a lot of people who would call me crazy for saying typing this, but I can’t wait for Summer to be over and Autumn to begin. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the summer activities and feel the warm sun on my face, I’m just not made for these high temperatures we’ve had this summer. So with Autumn around the corner I’ve been looking for some new items to add to my wardrobe.
Four | Dress it up
My friend just bought the cutest dress from Envii for a wedding and it’s such a good dress to wear casually as well.
Five | Home Love Network
I finally watched the episodes of Travelling Home. The Bucketlist family bought a house in Hawaii, and Home Love Network was remodeling it while they were travelling, getting their inspiration from the countries they’re in. They’ve done such a great job and I got a lot of inspiration from it to apply in my own home.
Currently reading: I just finished reading The Angel at no. 33 by Polly Williams last night and am looking at my bookcase right now to see when I’m going to read next.
Any suggestions anyone?
Currently watching: I’ve been watching a lot of series lately.
Off course I finished the last season of The Originals (and cried my eyes out), I started and finished the 3 seasons of Shadowhunters and am not waiting for the last episodes to come out and last weekend I started the first season of Riverdale.
PICS SOURCE: STRADIVARIUS | ESPRIT | ZALANDO